On behalf of the APSCOM, we are excited to bring you our first ever hybrid conference. The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged us all to rethink the format and execution of academic events. With hybrid model event, we can realize a wider geographical reach by online conferencing and also provide the full experience of physical conferencing to the attendee. Prominent speakers from all over the world are invited to share with you the latest development in electricity industry.
Online registration is now open!
Authors must register on or before 10 October 2022 in order for the papers to be included in the proceedings and indexed.
- Virtual Member, Non Member and Student Registration includes online access to the conference sessions and conference booklet.
- In-person Member/Non Member Registration includes conference kit, admission to the conference sessions, conference banquet, teas during the breaks and lunches.
- In-person Student Registration includes conference kit, admission to the conference sessions, teas during the breaks and lunches. Please provide supporting document as as original university letter or a copy of student ID card as proof for student status and attach them to the Registration Form.
- Each fully registered delegate is entitled to present 3 papers.
- Member rate is applicable to members of IET and supporting organizations IEEE, HKIE (Electrical Division), PolyU (Department of Electrical Engineering), and CEM.
- A cancellation fee of HKD400 will be charged for cancellation for in-person attendance on or before 15 Sept, and a cancellation fee of HKD100 will be charged for cancellation of online attendance on or before 15 September. No refund will be made for cancellation on or after 16 September.